September 25, 2015
NEW — 11:44 a.m. Sept. 25, 2015
Stopped near the intersection of Northeast 37th Way and Sahalee Way, a man, 45, was arrested by police for driving with a suspended license. Police also found .5 grams of meth either on the him or in his car. The arrest took place at about 12:30 a.m. Sept. 9.
September 21, 2015
- Thieves rummaged through two cars in a residential driveway on Southeast 18th Street. Police said the cars likely had been left unlocked. It was not clear from initial reports if anything was stolen. The incident was reported at 2:40 p.m. Sept. 2.
- Two more possibly unlocked cars were rummaged through while they were parked in the 1600 block of 238th Avenue Southeast. Initial reports don’t state what was stolen, but do say items were missing. The thefts were reported at about 10 a.m. Sept. 7.
- Sunglasses were taken Sept. 7 at about 10:30 a.m. from a car parked in a residential driveway in the 1500 block of 238th Avenue Southeast.
- Also on Sept. 7, at about 3:30 p.m., an additional number of unlocked cars were broken into by thieves in the 2300 block of Southeast 15th Court. Police said a security card issued by the Department of Homeland Security was taken along with the keys to several businesses.
- Someone broke the passenger window of a car parked Sept. 12 in the 1300 block of 268th Way Southeast. A backpack containing a watch was missing.
- Three vehicles were broken into by thieves in the 3300 block of 259th Place Southeast at about 8:30 a.m. Sept. 12. A window was broken out of one car, while the other two vehicles apparently had been left unlocked. A purse was taken from the first car; the other two were rifled through, but nothing was missing.
- Two more cars were broken into at 9:18 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 2600 block of Southeast 22nd Way. Windows were broken out in at least one car. Initial reports do not say what was stolen. One car was parked in a driveway; the other was on the street.
September 16, 2015
Hit and run, DUI
Police arrested a driver for DUI and hit and run after an accident in the 800 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway. The incident took place at about 1:30 p.m. Aug. 26. Police said the driver refused a breath test. No injuries were reported, but initial reports contained few other details.
September 9, 2015
Thefts from cars
- A theft from car occurred overnight Aug. 25 in the 3000 block of 245th Avenue Southeast. The car had been ransacked and a wallet stolen.
- Someone threw a brick through a driver’s side window in a car parked Aug. 27 in the 3100 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway. Several unspecified items were taken. The theft was reported at about 7:20 a.m.
- Seven cars, all left unlocked, were hit by thieves at about 10 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 2410 block of Southeast 18th Place. Reports do not list all of the items taken. All of the cars were parked in private driveways.
September 1, 2015
A suspect was arrested, charged with fourth-degree assault after a dispute with a co-worker at a construction site in the 1900 block of 228th Avenue Southeast. Police responded to the incident just prior to 8 a.m. Aug. 13.
August 25, 2015
NEW — 5:20 p.m. Aug. 25, 2015
Wheels on the bus
Unknown suspects took unspecified items from school buses at the Sammamish Children’s School, 207 228th Ave. S.E. The thefts were reported Aug. 10.
July 30, 2015
NEW — 5:30 a.m. July 30, 2015
Responding to a loud noise complaint, police intervened in a party including minors at a residence on 198th Place Southeast. Reports said the host was cooperative, that minors present were released to their parents and police disposed of the remaining alcohol. The incident took place at about 1 a.m. July 8.
July 23, 2015
At an apartment complex on 230th Lane Southeast, someone broke into a locked mailbox and left with the contents. The incident was reported June 30.
July 16, 2015
Police responded to the report of a woman leaving the QFC store, 2902 228th Ave. S.E., with a stolen cloth grocery bag filled with stolen food items. According to store security, the suspect had been seen previously stealing batteries from the store.
July 9, 2015
Thefts from cars
- A pair of sunglasses was the only thing taken when someone entered some unlocked cars parked overnight in a residential driveway on Northeast 13th Court on June 17.
- Someone broke out a passenger window in a car parked June 21 in the 4600 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway and made off with a purse that had been stuffed under a car seat.
- A backpack was taken from an unlocked car in the 3300 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway on June 23. The car belonged to a commercial cleaning service that was working at a residence.
- A stereo was taken June 23 from a car parked in the 4100 block of 204th Avenue Northeast.