September 1, 2015
A suspect was arrested, charged with fourth-degree assault after a dispute with a co-worker at a construction site in the 1900 block of 228th Avenue Southeast. Police responded to the incident just prior to 8 a.m. Aug. 13.
August 25, 2015
NEW — 5:20 p.m. Aug. 25, 2015
Wheels on the bus
Unknown suspects took unspecified items from school buses at the Sammamish Children’s School, 207 228th Ave. S.E. The thefts were reported Aug. 10.
July 30, 2015
NEW — 5:30 a.m. July 30, 2015
Responding to a loud noise complaint, police intervened in a party including minors at a residence on 198th Place Southeast. Reports said the host was cooperative, that minors present were released to their parents and police disposed of the remaining alcohol. The incident took place at about 1 a.m. July 8.
July 23, 2015
At an apartment complex on 230th Lane Southeast, someone broke into a locked mailbox and left with the contents. The incident was reported June 30.
July 16, 2015
Police responded to the report of a woman leaving the QFC store, 2902 228th Ave. S.E., with a stolen cloth grocery bag filled with stolen food items. According to store security, the suspect had been seen previously stealing batteries from the store.
July 9, 2015
Thefts from cars
- A pair of sunglasses was the only thing taken when someone entered some unlocked cars parked overnight in a residential driveway on Northeast 13th Court on June 17.
- Someone broke out a passenger window in a car parked June 21 in the 4600 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway and made off with a purse that had been stuffed under a car seat.
- A backpack was taken from an unlocked car in the 3300 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway on June 23. The car belonged to a commercial cleaning service that was working at a residence.
- A stereo was taken June 23 from a car parked in the 4100 block of 204th Avenue Northeast.
July 2, 2015
Thefts from vehicles
- Someone entered the hatchback of a car parked June 8 in the 26400 block of Southeast Duthie Hill Road and removed a bag containing a laptop, a watch and some paperwork. The theft was reported just before 9 p.m.
- Someone entered an unlocked car overnight June 14 in the 500 block of 239th Avenue Southeast and removed a wallet with credit cards inside that were later used for purchases at a supermarket in Redmond.
- A wallet was taken from the center console of a car parked June 16 in the 1000 block of 228th Avenue Southeast.
June 25, 2015
Hit and run
Reports did not say how much damage was done, but said someone struck a car parked in the lot of the Starbucks on Issaquah-Pine Lake Road at about 3:45 p.m. June 6.
June 17, 2015
Mischief and nuisance
A resident in the 23500 block of Northeast 13th Place reported May 26 that children were pranking the neighborhood, ringing doorbells and running away “at all hours of the day.”
June 10, 2015
Robbery at gunpoint
Initial police reports carried very few details, but said a suspect stole a backpack and wallet at gunpoint in the parking lot of Inglewood Plaza on Northeast Inglewood Drive. The suspect was apparently located and presumably arrested. The incident was reported at 3:56 a.m. May 30. No further information was available before press deadline.