March 25, 2015
Copper wire theft
Unknown suspects made off with copper wire from inside the lights near the west side tennis court on the campus of Skyline High School on March 6.
March 17, 2015
A GPS and miscellaneous papers were missing after someone broke into a car parked in the 3000 block of 235th Place Southeast. The incident was reported at about 3:30 p.m. Feb. 27.
March 10, 2015
Packages were removed Feb. 19 from a locked mailbox in the 3000 block of 206th Way Northeast. Reports did not state what was in the packages. Read more
March 3, 2015
• A leather jacket was swiped from a car parked Feb. 4 in the 2100 block of 222 Place Northeast. The incident was reported at 3:45 p.m.
• On Feb. 5, $2,000 in cash was taken from an unlocked car parked in a residential driveway in the 3100 block of 199th Avenue Southeast. The theft was reported just after 1 p.m.
• At about 4:42 a.m. Feb. 8 an unknown suspect removed two computer tablets from a car parked in a garage in the 22900 block of Northeast 24th Place. The suspect then attempted to open the garage with a remote found in the car.
February 24, 2015
- A leather jacket was swiped from a car parked Feb. 4 in the 2100 block of 222 Place Northeast. The incident was reported at 3:45 p.m.
- On Feb. 5, $2,000 in cash was taken from an unlocked car parked in a residential driveway in the 3100 block of 199th Avenue Southeast. The theft was reported just after 1 p.m.
- At about 4:42 a.m. Feb. 8 an unknown suspect removed two computer tablets from a car parked in a garage in the 22900 block of Northeast 24th Place. The suspect then attempted to open the garage with a remote found in the car.
February 17, 2015
A large hole was found Jan. 29 inside the men’s restroom of a cabana at a condominium complex in the 400 block of 241st Lane Southeast. Nothing was reported stolen.
February 10, 2015
Theft from vehicle
Someone swiped a backpack containing a laptop computer, a passport and some business documents from an unlocked car parked Jan. 22 in the 1800 block of 208th Place Southeast. The theft was reported at 12:15 a.m.
February 3, 2015
Trail project anger overflows
Incensed over the removal of trees, a homeowner on East Lake Sammamish Parkway Northeast allegedly threatened at least one contractor working on King County’s East Lake Sammamish Trail.
The trail has come under fire from homeowners and others who say the county continues to remove too many trees for the paved pathway and is splitting private properties in two.
January 27, 2015
Not hunting season
Police said they are investigating whether or not a resident in the 1500 block of 238th Avenue Southeast hired a bowman to destroy several deer on the resident’s property. The suspect could face unspecified charges, possibly including animal cruelty. Police reported the incident on Jan. 8.
Police said an angry homeowner may have threatened county workers or contractors who are doing construction on the East Lake Sammamish Trail. According to police reports, the unidentified resident told workers “something bad was going to happen.” The incident was reported at about 1 p.m. Jan. 14. Police reports did not say what sparked the alleged confrontation. Read more
January 20, 2015
- Persons unknown removed a window screen, and then slid open the window to gain entry to a home in the 2700 block of Southeast 30th Street. Reports did not say what was stolen during the incident, which was reported at about 7:30 a.m. Jan. 5.
- A second burglary was reported Jan. 6, when someone made off with sterling silver and stainless steel dinnerware sets from a home in the 2100 block of 219th Place. Police said there was no forced entry into the home during the incident that was reported at about 11:30 a.m.
- A third incident took place Jan. 10 and was reported at about 10:50 a.m. Reports said guns were stolen during the incident that took place at the Bordeaux Condominiums on 240th Way Southeast.